Network with your peers, receive professional enrichment, spiritual refreshment and divine appointments through CWIMA
Experience Christian Women in Media...in Action!
CWIMA is what you have been looking for! We are a group of industry women who want you to be part of an exciting movement. We are here for you! Join us at our events and connect with like minded women. You will be spiritually refreshed and able to further your education through our seminars. Do come and enjoy!
Article on examiner.com by Cheryl Wicker of Christian Movie Connect
More and more Christian women working in the field of media and entertainment are discovering the Christian Women in Media Association (CWIMA) as a venue to share their experiences and insights with other kindred souls. The rapidly growing organization provides networking, professional enrichment and spiritual encouragement for all Christian women involved in media. Formerly known as Women in Christian Media, CWIMA is headed by president and founder Suellen Roberts, who is herself a TV producer, TV station general manager and senior vice president of a 25-station broadcasting corporation. »Read More
Learn more about:
Annual National Conference
April 30 - May 2, 2015
CONNECT with CWIMA
All Christian women who impact our culture in media are invited to become part of this vibrant and growing organization.
- Connect with other media professionals.
- Increase your abilities through education.
- Join with other members to further your projects.
- Benefit spiritually through dynamic speakers at regional and national events.
- Garner divine appointments to expand your vision.
- Form lasting friendships.
- Focus on God's call on your life.
- Pray with others who understand media.